There are many who have generously contributed directly or indirectly to this book, whether or not they agree with my ideas. I would particularly like to thank the following.
- My mother and father - see Preface!
- Vajira Bailey, O.B.C. - for reading out aloud to me a complete draft (as well as being very supportive)!
- Mr. Tony Blundell - for very kindly allowing me to stay by myself for
11 days in his riverside bungalow where I made good progress in writing.
- Mrs. Jane Browne - for her encouragement, constructive comments, and continued welcoming hospitality in Cornwall.
- Mr. Alfred Crabtree - for encouragement in my dialogue (internal and
external) and related career guidance.
- Prof. Antony Fernando - for reading a draft "word for word" and for
returning a most wonderful response from so many miles abroad.
- Mr. Paul Godfrey - for absolutely MEGA Atari ST support (first drafts produced in 'First Word Plus'!)
- Fr. Gerard Hughes, S.J. - for his kind attention, encouragement and
reading of a draft.
- Dr. Alan Keightley - for his information on Wittgenstein.
- Mr. Peter Tyler - for reading a draft and stimulating chats.
- Mrs. Freda Wint - for reading a draft and offering comments without my prompting!
Plus: all my friends who provided encouragement in one form or another.
Preface | Contents Page
- © Paul Trafford 1996,97